10 Good Ideas
By Abraham-Hicks, “A New Beginning”
That is the recipe for eternal joy. And it will provide a format for a life of dramatic, magnificent creating, also. That feels like the “bottom line” for you: “How much success, or how much acclaim … how much value can I offer here and now?” And what we are wanting you to understand is that your value can only be measured in terms of joy.
- Seek joy — first and foremost.
- Seek reasons to laugh.
- Seek reasons to offer words of praise — to self and others.
- Seek beauty in nature, beasts, and other humans.
- Seek reasons to love. In every segment of every day, look for something that brings forth within you a feeling of love and appreciation.
- Seek that which uplifts you.
- Seek opportunity to offer that which uplifts another.
- Seek a feeling of Well-being.
- Know that your value can only be measured in terms of joy.
- Acknowledge your absolute freedom to do any of these things or to not do any of these things — for it is, without exception, your choice in every moment of every day.
Once you get upon that path where you are seeking and finding — you are abundant with joy. You see, the nice thing about this offering is that you cannot seek something without finding it. It cannot be. For that which you are asking for is always that which is coming to you. [As the basis of Law of Attraction is: That which is like unto itself is drawn.]