Astrological report of predictions and remedies report according to Lal-Kitab¹ system of Vedic Astrology.
- Complete Lal-Kitab Kundli Data
- Lal-Kitab 35-Year Cycle
- Hand Lines and Signs as per Planetary Positions
- General Lal-Kitab Predictions
- Effects of Planets through Houses
- Lal-Kitab Results and Remedies for all aspects of Your Life
- Results, Predictions and Remedies for Planetary Conjunctions
- Results, Predictions and Remedies for Planetary Transits
- Results, Predictions and Remedies for Planetary Dashas
- Results and Remedies for Kaal Sarpa Yoga and Mangal Dosha
- Varshaphala² Predictions & Remedies
- Predictions from Bhava Chalit’s Perspective
- Answers to specific questions (Optional)
- Approximately 190 pages!
The final product will be a digital file, in PDF format, sent to the buyer’s email and downloadable from a location provided, within 5 to 7 business days excluding weekends and local holidays. Add 1 day to this time-frame for each question asked.
¹ Lal Kitab(Lal Qitab) (Hindi: लाल किताब, Urdu: لالکتاب, literally Red Book) is a set of five Urdu language books on Astrology and palmistry, written in the 19th century, based on the Samudrika Shastra.
² Varshaphala is the annual Vedic Astrology system that makes a progressive annual horoscope for the native. Varshaphala predicts how the native’s year will be.