Individual consultation that can be in person, at Chris’s home office, or virtual, via Skype or Google Hangout, to ask any question on open subjects. Suggested questions and popular topics are listed below:
- Marriage / divorce predictions based on Palmistry and/or Vedic Astrology.
- Profession / career recommendation based on Palmistry and/or Vedic Astrology.
- Counseling based on Universal Law principles and life experience(s).
- Technical recommendations regarding website development and web design.
- Guidance in the United States (culture, communication, what’s most economical, etc.)²
- Only to practice conversational English or to ask questions about American English.
How it works
As soon as the request for consultation is processed, a manual email will be sent to schedule the appointment for a day and time of mutual agreement. The consultation must be scheduled no later than 5 days after the order has been processed, unless the client has greater urgency, which must be communicated during the request for the consultation.
The scope of the consultation is one person. It is not necessary to provide birth data and hand photos (front and back) but doing so makes the consultation more personalized to the client based on his/her palmistry or Vedic horoscope. This information will be asked in the email to setup the appointment.
¹ IMPORTANT NOTE: Cancellation of an appointment already made must be made 24 hours in advance of the scheduled time, otherwise a new appointment will be charged for rescheduling. If you do not attend the scheduled appointment for any reason (except death) and do not cancel 24 hours in advance, you will still be charged and another one will have to be purchased.
² This is not legal advice, but tips about the United States, such as what is cheap/expensive to do, where it’s better/worse to live, American culture, etc. Chris has lived in the USA since January 1986.